We just missed the shift change and missed the nurse that has been looking after Ella. The nurse left us a really nice note which read:
"It was an absolute pleasure working with Ella these last few days. She is so sweet and full of life. I wish I could have met her when she was without a breathing tube but I am sure her personality shone through. It is obvious she is very good natured and an absolute joy and wish you all, all the best, take care."
I'm glad they realize how special Ella is. Also nice to know Ella's getting the care and attention she deserves.
ReplyDeleteMan, what a touching note! I'd say that she captured Ella's personality quite well.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I have only seen Ella in these photos it seems clear to me that the nurse's words indeed describe your daughter's spirit.
ReplyDeleteMay all good things come to pass.
Marshall Burke
Oxford, OH